In May 2020 Wilton’s Music Hall will present a festival of emerging music talent, which will include: opera; contemporary & jazz; popular, rock & indie; urban, electronic & DJ; cabaret.
As part of the Festival, Wilton’s will be offering a number of places on our Technical Training Scheme. Festivals are an exceptional way for potential, and up-and-coming technicians to hone their craft and learn new skills. If you are chosen
to be part of the Technical Training Team you will be given the opportunity to work with our Technical Team and Festival Technical Advisors to learn a wide range of technical skills from lining up a projector to laying a dance floor.
All successful participants will benefit from:
• Dedicated training and experience gained by working on the festival, learning from a range of experts
• A Festival Pass, which enables the technician to see any of the shows during the festival when they are not working
• Working with the same technical team every day made up of fellow trainees and professionals
• Learning how to manage quick turn-arounds
• Learning how to work with acoustic and amplified musicians
• Learning the principles of safe working theatre practice across all departments
Download the application form
Please note that you will need to download the form and complete it in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once you have done that please save it as 'Your Name' and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your application by post.
Terms & Conditions
Wilton's will only inform successful entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you are shortlisted we will contact you to confirm your continued interest and availability.
Wilton's is committed to equal opportunities in the selection process.
If you have any access requirements or feel that a written application would not best communicate your ideas please contact us for details of alternative methods of application.
Entrants must not be employed as a professional technician for more than 20hrs a week.
Entrants must show an interest and a desire to work in technical theatre.Entrants must not be more than 30 years of age on 1st January 2020 and be a resident of the UK.
Daily expenses will be covered.