Hurrah! Hurrah! And thrice Hurrah! Wilton’s is staging its first ever family pantomime and a right old East-End treat it is too!
Perched, as we are, on the edge of the City of London and slap bang next to the old docks, we just couldn’t resist retelling the tale of Dick Whittington and who better to make his long-awaited debut as Dame and write this festive extravaganza than veteran comedian, actor, writer and broadcaster Roy Hudd?
Join Dick and his trusty cat, Tommy, on a magical voyage from London’s docks to an exotic and far-flung Sultan’s Palace, then all the way back again for a grand old knees-up of a finale. Debbie Flitcroft is directing a stellar cast of panto stalwarts for this family fun fest and they’ll soon have you shrieking, guffawing, groaning and blowing raspberries, amongst other things. There’ll be singing, dancing, danger, romance, dastardly baddies and rats by the dozen. And that’s just for starters. We’re getting over-excited just thinking about it!
Raucous laughter, loud cheering and even louder booing are all compulsory, so loosen up those vocal chords and get down here. And watch out – HE’S BEHIND YOU!
Photographs by Steve Ullathorne.
Offers and Concessions
● Concessions are available for over 60s and under 16s valid for all matinees.
● Children over 12 months old must have a ticket. Recommended age 5+.
● Order 10 or more tickets and get 10% of your total purchase value.
● School discounts are available, call the box office on 02077022789 for more information.
Christmas & New Year's Bar Opening Hours
● Christmas Day: Closed
● Boxing Day: Open 12pm - 9:30pm
● New Year's Eve: 12pm - 6pm
● 1st January: Closed
● 2nd January: Closed
All other days we are open as normal.