Wilton’s Information in relation to COVID-19 and your trip
A few things we have done to reassure you when we reopen in May 2021:
– You will be offered a full refund, should any performance be cancelled due to Covid-19.
– If you are showing Coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate you should not attend the performance. You will have until 24 hours before a performance to return or exchange your tickets for these reasons.
– All tickets will be e-tickets. Please be ready to show these on your mobile phone or print them and bring them with you to Wilton’s. We are not posting any tickets, and you will not be able to collect tickets from the box office. Without proof of an e-ticket we will not be able to let you enter the building.
– Currently tickets can be booked in groups of up to 6 (please note this may change). Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day, our Box Office is open for in person and telephone sales Monday-Friday (exact opening times may change weekly and can be found here). We ask all our audience members to book only with people in their household or support bubble. If you have already booked with friends or family outside your household or support bubble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
–You must keep 1m+ socially distant from our staff and other bookers in the venue at all times.
– When booking you can choose to sit in the stalls or balcony. Wilton’s will then allocate your seat(s); you cannot do this yourself. We will notify you of your exact seat(s) at least one week prior to the performance. If you have any access requirements you will be able to note this on your order, or please email email@example.com for further assistance.
– Your allocated seat ticket will detail your allocated arrival time – this will from one hour before the performance begins or 30 minutes. We ask that you arrive within your allocated time slot – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your allocated arrival time if necessary.
– Drinks can be pre-ordered or purchased on the evening – information on how to pre-order your drinks will be sent to you one week before your performance date. We encourage all our audience members to pre-order drinks, which will then be ready for you to collect and enjoy in our auditorium on arrival. Please note that as of May 2021 drinks can only be collected (if pre-ordered) or purchased after your ticket has been checked at our Main Entrance on Grace’s Alley, and all drinks must be consumed when seated in the auditorium. The Mahogany Bar and Cocktail Bar spaces will not be open for post-show refreshments.
– Please meet with your party before entering Wilton’s. Your tickets will be checked altogether at our main entrance and we may ask you to wait for the rest of your party if you turn up individually.
– Once your tickets have been scanned and you have checked into the venue our team of casual workers will advise you where you can purchase or collect your drinks and you will not need to show your e-ticket again.
– All audience members will be required to wear face coverings at all times within the venue, except when seated in the auditorium with a drink. Members of staff will also be wearing face coverings at all times. If you cannot wear a face coverings for health reasons, please email email@example.com to let us know before your visit. Children under the age of 11 are not required to wear face coverings in the venue.
– All audience members will be temperature checked on entry to the building. Should you have a raised temperature you will be asked to leave and return after 15 minutes, when you will be checked again. If your temperature remains raised then you will not be permitted entry to the building.
– There will be a one-way system around the building and in the auditorium. Toilets will all be in use. Please follow the signage which will be placed every 2m – please do not move onto the next marker if there is another person there.
– If you have a disability please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with your visit. - We will have several hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue. You must sanitise your hands on arrival to the venue, before entering the auditorium, and before and after using the toilet facilities.
– We have increased ventilation throughout the venue so please note it may be cool inside. Please do not close any windows in the venue or doors that have been safely held open.
– There will not be a cloakroom and we will not allow latecomers.
– We will have an enhanced cleaning schedule in place.
– If you develop symptoms of Coronavirus after visiting Wilton’s, you should self-isolate and get tested as quickly as possible. If you then test positive, NHS Test and Trace will be in touch. Please follow any advice they may give you.
– If one of your fellow audience members tests positive for Coronavirus following a performance, you may receive a call from NHS Test and Trace, asking you to get tested or self-isolate. We ask that you follow any advice they may give you.
– By booking a ticket(s) you are consenting to Wilton’s being able to share your name and telephone number with NHS Test and Trace. If you have any questions about this please contact email@example.com.